- MBBS – 1997 pass-out from N.R.S. Medical College (Calcutta University) with honors.
- Internship & House – Job Training in N.R.S. Medical College, 1997 to 1999.
- MS (ENT) – 2000 to 2003 from IPGMER & S.S.K.M. Hospital (P.G. Hospital, Kolkata).
- Consultant ENT-Surgeon and running personal clinic at Belle Vue Clinic, Kolkata-since 2003.
- Attached to AMRI group of Hospitals as visiting consultant since 2004.
- Served as Editorial Secretary to the Hon’ble Editor of Indian Journal of Otolaryngology and Head Neck Surgery during 2005-2010.
- Ex-Associate Secretary to the Hon’ble President of Association of Otoloryngologists of India.
- Presented several scientific papers in different conferences and published award-winning papers in national level journals.
- For the last 5 years solely devoted to the field of snoring and sleep apnoea and has been instrumental in creating an awareness in this field amongst medical practitioners and common people in West Bengal and neighbouring States.
- Regularly Scientific Courses conduct and take part in surgical workshops on Sleep Apnoea & Snoring in different parts of the country and abroad.
- Founder-member and Regional Co-ordinator (Eastern Region) of the Indian Association of Surgeons for Sleep Apnoea (IASSA).
- Fellow in Sleep Apnoea Surgery (Asia Sleep Institute, Mount Elizabeth Hospital, Singapore).
5th Annual Conference of IAOHNS (Indian Academy of Otorhinolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery), Vijaywada
6th IASSACON (Indian Association of Surgeons for Sleep Apnoea Annual Conference), Pondicherry
European Board for Fellowship Exam Invitation from Prof Claudio Vicini and Filippo at Forli,Italy
Abstract presentation in 14th World Sleep Congress, Prague, 7th to 11th October,2017.
IFOS ENT World Congress 2017, Paris
Guest Lecture on Sleep Endoscopy as a gold standard investigation in Sleep Apnoea Management Programme during AOI Siliguri Inaugural Conference 2017
IASSA CON 2017, 5th Sleep Apnoea Congress, as an Invited Faculty
3rd ANNUAL CONFERENCE OF THE INDIAN ACADEMY of OTORHINOLARYNGOLOGY HEAD and NECK SURGERY
Rhino Forum 2015 Warsaw
AOICON WB 2015
As Guest Faculty in Siliguri Neotia Getwel Hospital on Snoring Sleep Apnoea Conferrence
Conducted a Live Surgical Workshop on COBLATION® Assisted Sleep Surgery in RIMS (Ranchi Medical College)
Hands on Polysomnography Training by Mr. Raldane, USA
Lecture on Role of Surgery in Snoring and Sleep Apnoea in a National Level Chest Physician Forum, Park Hotel Kolkata
1st Live Surgical Workshop on OSA - Snoring and Sleep Apnoea in Eastern India, Belle Vue Clinic, Kolkata on 6th April, 2014
Disclaimer : COBLATION is a registered trademark of Arthrocare Corporation, a subsidiary of Smith and Nephew, Inc. The mark COBLATION is being referred to only as a technology for conducting ENT surgeries and all intellectual property rights vest with the registered proprietor.